Thursday, January 12, 2006

White Flowers: A Message from My Husband

Last night I dreamed that Bonnie and I were in a train station. We were pushing a shopping cart. Suddenly I looked down and there were two bouquets of white flowers in my hands, one for me and one for Bonnie. They were wrapped in clear plastic which was covered in little whilte flower illustrations. The flowers were from Chris.

I said to Bonnie, “They came like this.” meaning that they came without notes or cards on them.

I can still see the flowers vividly and I can still vividly feel the warmth and love I felt in the dream, having received them.

It took me all day, but I finally got a chance to look up FLOWERS in the dream dictionary and here is what I found:

To dream that you receive a bouquet of flowers, represents respect, approval, admiration, and rewards.

I then looked up WHITE and found:

White represents purity, perfection, peace, innocence, dignity, cleanliness, awareness, and new beginnings. You may be experiencing a reawakening or have a fresh outlook on life.

After last night’s conversation with Chris, I can’t ignore the possibility that Creej was sending flowers to reassure me that it’s okay, my letting go, and that he supports me.

Thank you for the flowers, Creej. They’re beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment