Monday, September 4, 2006

A Much Wanted Visit from Creej

Chris vistied me last night in my dreams.

He came back and we were going to get married again. I was so happy to see him and to walk beside him again. He walked beside me throughout my entire dream.

At one point, we were walking down a street on a sunny day. I looked at my ring (in reality, our rings that I had soldered together and made into my tribute ring) and said to him, “I can’t wait to put this back on this hand, again.” , meaning my left hand. Chris didn’t smile. I remember feeling his disapproval and then telling others how he disapproved.

We were at an open mike the day before we were going to NYC to be married again. My friend, Linda, was there looking like she looked in junior high school, with her long hair and her young, teen-aged, face. She was the pianist.

Suddenly, I looked up at Chris and his hair was exactly the same as mine, long and wavy and held back with two barretts (in reality, the same way I styled my own hair last night). I said to him, “We have the same hair.” and smiled.

Then we were in another room, which resembled a hospital room with a hospital bed except that all of my own bedding from home was there. Chris became irritated because the room was messy, but I showed him that it wasn’t messy and that it was just that my pillows and blanket were on the floor. I told him about how lots of people had been iin the room the night before waiting for the elevators to open so we could all go down to the open mike.

I was on the elevator with a man I had never seen before. We were about to descend but then my dream switched gears.

We were at a woman’s house. We just walked right in and sat in the kitchen admiring her garden through the sliding glass door. She saw us, smiled, stood and came inside with her dog. I was filled with love and joy and emraced the dog, laughing.

Then I was with a faceless man that I didn’t know. He was in shadow. It was time to leave. He said he would let me into my car so I went with him to a parking garage. He opened his car and then slid the key over the hood of his own car to me. I took it and opened up my own car.


I believe this dream was a visitation from Chris. I think that by looking like me, he was telling me that we are the same person, now and that I am carrying both of us forward. And I think his disapproval about my comment about my ring was him disapproving of me holding onto the hope that he will come back to me some day (as impossible as I know that thought is).

I woke, this morning, feeling like Chris told me to go ahead, to move on. I feel like I have his permission and approval...and his love.

I feel like he wants me to move forward with Marc. I’m still apprehensive, but I feel better today. I can feel Chris inside me so strongly. It’s as if he and I have really meshed together and are as one, just as we promised each other when we got married. He’s in me.

I rolled over, looked at the picture of him I keep at my bedside and whispered, “Thank you.”


Dream Analysis from dreammoods.com...

Friend: To see your childhood friend in your dream, signifies regression into your past where you had no responsibilities and things were much simpler and carefree. You may be wanting to escape the the pressures and stresses of adulthood. Consider the relationship you had with this friend and the lessons that were learned. Alternatively, the childhood friend may be suggesting that you have been acting in a childish manner and you need to start acting like an adult.

Piano: To dream that you hear the sound of a piano, suggests harmony in your life. You are pleased with the way you life is going.

Man: To see a man in your dream, denotes the masculine aspect of yourself - the side that is assertive, rational, aggressive, and/or competitive.

Car: To see a parked car in your dream, suggests that you need to turn your efforts and energies elsewhere. You may be needlessly spending your energy in a fruitless endeavor. Alternatively, a parked car my symbolize your need to stop and enjoy life.

Key: To see a key in your dream, symbolizes opportunities, access, control, secrets, or responsibilities. You may be locking away your own inner feelings and emotions. If you hear the sounds of keys rattling, then it indicates that you have the right attitude toward life. You are heading in the right direction and asking all the right questions in the process. It is also a sign of decisive action.

Woman: To see a woman in your dream, represents nurturance, passivity, caring nature, and love. It refers to your own female aspects or may also represent your mother.

House: To see a house in your dream, represents your own soul and self. Specific rooms in the house indicate a specific aspect of your psyche.

Dog: To see a dog in your dream, indicates a skill that you have ignored or forgotten, but needs to be activated. Alternatively, dogs may symbolize intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity.

Hugging: To dream that you are hugging someone, symbolizes your loving and caring nature. You are holding someone or something close to your heart. Alternatively, it may indicate your need to be more affectionate.

Parking Lot: To dream that you are in parking lot, suggests that you need to slow down and take some time to relax from your daily activities.

Garage: To dream that you are in a garage, signifies a period of inactivity and idleness in your life. You may feel that you have no direction or guidance toward achieving your goals.

Elevator: To dream that the elevator is out of order or that it is not letting you off, symbolizes that your emotions have gotten out of control.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:08 PM

    You and I have such kindred thoughts. The very second I read about Chris' disapproval of the ring I thought exactly what you interpreted about it before I even read your interpretation/belief. And yes...he IS with you all the way. He's always BEEN with you. Marc could be "personally selected" in some Divine way by Mr. Creej himself.

    ReplyDelete