Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Never

I ate too much. It doesn’t look that way on paper, but I really did. I made a delicious cheeseburger wrap, followed up by three-quarters of a cup of popcorn that I popped myself in the microwave with just a tablespoon of oil. I’m stuffed.

I’m sad, too. I have begun crying about Chris every night, again. I can’t help it. I don’t want to help it.

Dating and wanting to be with a man, again, has shown me how cruel the world can be. There’s nobody out there. Chris found me and liked me, so there was never a period of time when I wondered if we would go out again, or if he would call me later. All I do, now, is wonder.

I knew about baseball because of Chris and now I know nothing about it. I liked knowing about it with Chris. I liked making pizza with Chris.

There is never going to be another Chris and I’m terrified that there will never be another man for me.

Whatever.

I’m going to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:30 AM

    Hello, dear! I've been without a computer due to my cat jumping up and knocking a vase of fresh flowers filled with water upon it, thus destroying it. Don't look for love. Love will find YOU. You can mark my word. Breathe, relax, live each day and know that when you're eyes aren't open that someone will come along and give you a fresh, new view. The longer you look and torture yourself with the "why's," "when's" and "how's," the longer you will slow this natural process. You seem like such a wonderful girl. Live, love and LET Life and Love happen on its own. I've got a used computer now that runs like a charm. A beloved friend offered me hers. Be well, sweetheart. I'm thinking of you. A very happy, less stressful year ahead, Robin, dear. "Peg"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be an angel. Thank you Pungent ("Peg"). You have such a warm way with re-railing my train wrecks. I feel like you know.

    Smiles,
    Shneed (Robin)

    ReplyDelete