Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Trudging

I just can’t lose my sadness. I should probably be in bed sleeping, but I’m up doing useless busying activities that really don’t matter, like surfing the internet and watching tv, trying to keep my brain from thinking sad thoughts.

I’m supposed to call my doctor and tell her how the increased dosage of Zoloft is going. I’ll call her tomorrow to tell her it isn’t working all that well.

I wish a man would enter my life and sweep me off my feet, again.

Sad,
Shneed

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:13 PM

    Why do you want "a man" to enter your life? Wouldn't you prefer that a "good, loving, gentle and tender man" come in instead? This is the kind of man you were married to. This is the kind of man you deserve. NOT JUST "a man." Okay? I love you too. Think about this.

    ReplyDelete