Friday, November 7, 2008

Gentle Guidance

My favorite show, which I have been getting through Netflix, is, not surprisingly, Ghost Whisperer. The show is about a woman who can see and talk to the dead. Her quest to help cross earthborn spirits cross over into the light fuels my fantasy and hopes that people who have died exist around us, in spirit, helping us navigate through our lives.

Last night I fell apart a little, as I periodically do, after one of the episodes. The experience of crying is usually a cathartic one for me, helping me let go of the rain clouds that build up within my spirit. I began talking to Chris, asking him to help me let go and to help me continue to embrace forward movement.

He was in my dream, last night. As usual, he was wearing his brown courdoroy jacket and thick black glasses. The dream had no dialogue – just Chris’ image standing before me. I felt enchanted.

When I woke up this morning, my first thought was, “I want Jonathan.” :)

Progress, at last.

Shneed.

No comments:

Post a Comment