Monday, March 14, 2005

Gone.


I don’t really understand what’s happening. I have taken, once again, to
retreating into the ladies room at work and crying. It’s as though I have just
woken up, 2 and a half months later, and realized that he really isn’t coming
back. I can’t believe he doesn’t stand next to me anymore. I mean, I really
can’t believe it. He used to be next to me. He’d stand next to me, walk next to
me and sit next to me. He’s not coming back and I don’t’ know why I’m just
beginning to feel it now. I miss him. My crying bouts have become worse at night
and the Zoloft doesn’t seem to be cutting it anymore. I have to do something. I
need to talk with Rosalind again or with my medical doctor. He’s my Creejie and
now he’s gone. I can’t believe it. I want him back, though I know that’s not
possible. How could this have happened? Everything was great and now it’s all
gone. I’m very, very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment