Monday, August 27, 2007

Deep Breaths...In...Out...In...Out...

Nervous, nervous, nervous. That’s what I am. I wish I could control how I feel. Date #2 is this evening. I’m trying to hold myself together, but it isn’t easy.

I think this might be it. That’s why I’m so nervous. I’m ready. I could really be with this man. Well, that’s how I feel right now. We hardly know each other. Still, he has all of the qualities I like in a man.

I’m going to try to breathe for the rest of the day until I go meet him, later on. I’m also going to try to enjoy the anticipation.

Shneed

2 comments:

  1. breathe!!!!
    iiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn.......


    and-

    ouuuuuuuuuuuuuut.....


    repeat!

    have a great time tonite - you deserve it hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossing my fingers, and breathing innnnn and ouuuuut with you.

    ReplyDelete